Strategic Partnerships offer the opportunity to organisations/ institutions active in the fields of education, training and Youth to create partnerships for topics of common interested over Europe.
The aim of Strategic Partnerships is to boost cooperation and networking of participants, increase quality and innovation, exchange of good practices, enhance the recognition and validation of competences, to promote European citizenship, entrepreneurship etc.
Strategic Partnerships may realise a range of activities:
- Activities that strengthen cooperation between the organizations to establish exchange of practices.
- Activities for the development and implementation of innovative practices in the field of youth.
- Activities to facilitate the recognition and validation of knowledge, skills and competencies acquired through non-formal and informal learning.
- Activities of cooperation between regional authorities to promote the development of systems and their integration in action of local and regional development.
- Bilateral initiatives to foster skills that encourage active participation and entrepreneurship (including social entrepreneurship).