22-27 November 2017 | Reykjavik – KEX Hostel, Iceland
In this training course you will learn all the basics you need to organise and apply for a grant for youth exchanges in Erasmus+ youth in action. In this activity we focus on youth-adult pairing (1 adult leader + 1 or 2 youth, 15-18 years old).
- to provide information on Erasmus+ Youth in Action youth exchanges
- to provide a group learning experience in the process of setting up a youth exchange project
- to develop basic skills, knowledge and attitudes to organise a youth exchange
- to understand non-formal learning and young people’s participation in learning
- to explore the role of a group leader in young people’s learning process
- to enhance the active participation of young people in planning of youth exchanges
Application Deadline: 18 September 2017.
The training course is recommended for Youth workers, Youth leaders, Teams of 1 youth worker + 1-2 young people (15-18 years old).
Costs: Hellenic National Agency will cover 95% of your travel costs. Accommodation and food costs will be covered by the Icelandic National Agency.
Working language: English
For information about the training and submission of the application form, you should visit: https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/eye-opener.6648/
For further information please contact: Nora Tsirigoti, tel 2131314460, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available downloads: EYE Opener Introduction 2017