Get Transnational! International Training Course on Transnational Youth Initiatives, entrepreneurship and youth participation
19-25 June 2017 | Madrid, Spain
Get Transnational is a 5 days training course about how to prepare, run and evaluate qualitative transnational youth initiatives for young people within the new ERASMUS + Programme. This is the 3rd edition of this training course.
The priority of this course is to continue promoting the development of European projects and as far as it is possible to stimulate the participation and the spirit of entrepreneurship of young people as well as their creativity, through transnational youth initiatives in collaboration projects with partners or groups from other countries. The transnational youth initiatives, within Key Action 2, Strategic Partnerships, in the framework of ERASMUS + Programme offer a perfect frame for the youngsters to develop international projects.
Concrete objectives of the course are:
- To match European partners who are interested in developing youth initiatives linked to entrepreneurship and youth participation.
- To create a meeting for potential partners that would like to develop a transnational youth initiative through ERASMUS + Programme.
- To explore the added value of the European dimension of youth initiatives related to entrepreneurship and youth participation.
- To facilitate the acquisition by participants of communication, teamwork and project management skills of international activities and networking.
- To develop specific proposals for future projects of transnational youth initiatives.
The methodology of the course is based on the fundamental principles of non-formal education. The methods provided will enable participants to fully participate in the learning process.
The Training Course is recommended for Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, People motivated and interested in developing a transnational youth initiative with young people.
Working Language: English
Costs: Hellenic National Agency will cover 95% of your travel costs.
Accommodation and food costs will be covered by the National Agency of Spain.
For more information about the training and submission of the application form, you should visit https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/get-transnational-international-training-course-on-transnational-youth-initiatives-entrepreneurship-and-youth-participation.6388/
Application Deadline: 7 May 2017
For further information, please contact Mrs. Natassa Dedousi, tel 2131314450, email: firstname.lastname@example.org