IT tools in non-formal education of young people
4-8 June 2017 | Konstancin-Jeziorna, Poland
The aim of the training course is to provide digital knowledge and skills and find creative ways on combining analog and open-air activities in youth work with digital tools and apps that are used by youngsters.
- Experience popular digital tools that can be used in youth work focusing on outdoor activities,
- Discover the concept of digital youth work,
- Share experiences and good practices of youth work dealing with digital reality,
- Develop creative digital activities and project ideas for youth work,
Youth workers and youth leaders who:
- are 18 and over,
- work with young people using non-formal education methods,
- believe that it’s important and pedagogically useful to deal with digital realities in youth work,
- want to give your digital skills an upgrade and
- start including a digital attitude in your youth work
Costs: Hellenic National Agency will cover 95% of your travel costs.
Accommodation and food costs will be covered by the National Agency of Poland.
For more information about the training and submission of the application form, you should visit: https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/it-tools-in-non-formal-education-of-young-people.6465/
Application Deadline: 26 April 2017
For further information, please contact Ms Nora Tsirigoti, tel 2131314460, email: firstname.lastname@example.org