Training of Facilitators of Erasmus+Youth (ToF)
15-23 May 2017 | Molina, Spain
Welcome to the II edition of ToF. If you are interested to gain experience in youth work within the non formal education frame, and how to facilitate activities, this course is for you.
This training is an opportunity to get and introduction about techniques, methods and practices in facilitation within the Erasmus+ Youth in Action programme.
The main aim of this training is to increase the quality of facilitation in all the activities developed within the frame of Erasmus+ Youth in Action programme, providing the participants basic competences in facilitating group process.
The training course duration is 9 day, including travel days. During these days we will work on the main contents of what is facilitation and how to work it:
- What is? Concept of facilitation.
- What is not facilitation?
- Our experiences. From theory to practice.
- Managing group process
- Group dynamics.
- Facilitation styles.
- Communication techniques.
- Fostering participation.
- Our handicaps…
- R&R (Research and Resources for the facilitation)
Profile of participants:
- Youth workers
- Youth leaders, Group leaders,
- Youth workers (professional on volunteers) who are newcomers to facilitation and have experience in Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme (theoretical basis and practical experience), they are motivated to learn and be actives in the facilitation
More information can be found in the following link: https://www.smore.com/jvbrd-training-of-facilitators.
Application Deadline: 26 March 2017.
For information about the training and submission of the application form, you should visit: https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/tof-training-of-facilitators-of-erasmus-youth.6299/
For further information please contact: Natasa Dedousi, tel 2131314450, email: email@example.com